"I've got 10 stitches down the front of my forehead, a broken nose, a black ear, a fat lip and a very badly bruised shoulder, so I've had better days."


Blake Aldridge, who fell out with Tom Daley (14 years old) during the Beijin Olympics, had an accident on Friday morning. He suffered serious facial injuries so he won’t be at the British Championships in Sheffield.
His aim was to be in the World Championships in the individual platform, but he must put off his actuation fot the World Series with his partner Tom.
It's very important for him to fell put in the World Series because he has been training a lot. However, he will get fit for that again.

Daley is upset too, but he wishes they will be training together soon. Daley wants his mate to recover from his accident.


I saw them at Beijing Olympics and I really enjoyed them. I’d like to diving but I see it as a very dangerous sport and you must be very fit. The truth is that I love any water sport!


Here's a video of Tom Daley felling out. I can't find any one of Aldridge in Youtube.

Withdraw: retirar-se.
Aim: objectiu.
Disheartening: desencoratgedor.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/daley-diving-partner-assaulted-1546971.html

The Independent, Thursday 5 February.