At present, everyone dreams to be a celebrity, someone famous. They seem to be really happy with their lives, without problems and the best thing, with a lot of money. A life like that would be fantastic for the upper part of the world.
Some people would argue that being famous and rich is the maximum aspiration in their lives. If you’re rich, you can spend your week buying expensive things, like clothes, cars or really big houses. If I were rich, I would travel over the whole world, and I would buy a big house with a great garden. I’m not so egoist and I would also help poor people in Africa or countries like it.
Being a celebrity is a good fact because everyone recognises you and admires you a lot.
But other people would say that being so much popular is not a great thing. When a famous person walks in the streets, everyone stops you because they want a photo or an autograph. Celebrities haven’t got such a private life, because journalists follow you everywhere. How many times have you seen a celebrity getting angry with them? They also have to overcome the temptation of spend their money in bad things, like drugs. There are lots of celebrities who have fallen into the world of drugs because they have so much money that they don’t know how to invest it.
My own opinion is that being a celebrity is not a great thing. I prefer to stay in the anonymity but living happily and with normal people’s problems. However I’d like to be famous just for one day and discover the feelings my idols feel.