Ferran is my brother. He's 30 years old and he lives in Figueres, near of the prison (not in it, of course!). I see him very often.

People say I really look like him and they are right. I think he's very handsome. He has short brown hair, that he always combs with a little bit of hair gel. His brown eyes have 2 rings under them. His nose.... well, it's like mine. I'm not gonna say that he has quite a big nose, because if he read it, he's going to get angry with me. =) I really love his tatoo: a gnome playig water polo in his back.
I can say that he's quite concerned about his appearence, very vain. He always wants to be fit and healthy, so he does a lot of sport. Some years ago he played water polo, he was number 4 (my favourite); now, he plays fooball with Llers.
I don't talk with him a lot about myself, but when I have any problem and need some help he's always there: he's very sinceer and he advices me about everything. I think he's a bit proud and stuborn. He has an ironic humour, like me, and he always can make me smile.
He loves dogs and maybe he'll buy a beagle. Troy's father, Roy, lived with him (and Martí too) since they went to live in a flat.
I know he loves me a lot, as I love him; I think he knows it, although I never say it to him.