We’ve arrived to the end of the school year. I think we all can see an improvement in our level of English observing our portfolios or blogs. In my writing I see some vocabulary improvements because now I know more link words and verbs, because when I was doing my posts, I needed some words I didn’t know, so I must search them. I can also see a change in my accent because I searched it as well.
I think the activity which best shows my level of English is speaking. Well, I don’t like too much my accent, because I think I don’t have a real English accent (like some of my friends), but I think I’ve improved a lot in it!
As I’m saying all the time, the best activity for me has been speaking, because I’ve had to search the pronounce of some words and I’ve been saying them lots of times since I’ve pronounced them correctly. And I try to seem an English person while I speak it; I don’t know if I get it!
I’m sorry, but I think all the activities were useful to improve our English. Some people may think that news weren’t useful, but I think they were, because I’ve seen how to redact a fact. Maybe the less useful has been the summary of the film we watched, because the useful part of that activity was only watch the film.
I’ve enjoyed the entire project. Although some of my friends think that it has been a waste of time I’m very happy with it! I’ve enjoyed doing my orals, even I’ve been very nervous, and my posts, because I’ve talked about what I liked. I’d like to read a book again, because I like improve my vocabulary doing something I love: reading.