C/Toribi Duran II, 14

17486 Castelló d’Empúries

April 15, 2009


Hi Will,

I’m just writing to tell you some places you can visit when you’re in Barcelona. I’m so proud to receive you; it’s a lot of time I don’t see you!
What about you? When are you going to arrive at the airport? You can take a taxi to go to the hotel or you can rent a car to move around Barcelona. It’s a little bit expensive but it’s more economic than go by taxi!
Anyway, you can always go by tube or train, because all monuments are connected. I recommend you to go to Sagrada Familia, I love it! I’ve hear too, that there’s a comedy play in the Liceu’s theatre, so you could get a ticket for it!
One more thing: the food in your hotel isn’t very good; you can go to any restaurant to have dinner; I suppose you’ll have some sandwiches for lunch and you can go to a bar to have breakfast.

See you soon,
Clàudia.

PS. I look forward to see you, so I’ll come to Barcelona one day and we can go for a walk.