16 Toribi Duran Street
Castelló d’Empúries
Girona
17486
Lluïsa Pintó
IES Castelló d’Empúries
6 Rentador Street
Castelló d’Empúries 17486
10th December 2008
Ms Pintó,
I am a Clàudia Rovira, a 16-year-old student from IES Castelló d’Empúries and I am studding first of batxillerat. I’m writing to tell you some things I disagree of our high school.
I think that pupils from Empuriabrava may be able to go home when their last teacher isn’t there, like pupil from Castelló. Well I think that pupils from other towns may be able to go home, only if at the beginning of each term their parents sign a licence and accept it.
I don’t like grilles in windows; it seems like a prison. Many friends of mine think it as well. I don’t know if it’s true, but some teachers have said me that it’s for the sun, to avoid that sun’s rays enter so directly. Pupils would be happier if you consider the option of retire it, because by doing that we’ll feel more in contact with the exterior.
I also want to tell you some things that I like in that way. For example, I like the idea of going to Punt de Trobada during the break time, because it’s a way to relax. In the morning we pass three ours seating in a chair, so it’s a really good way to rest.
Last year I was in 4th of ESO and my colleagues did playback (I couldn’t do it because I wasn’t in Castelló that day) to pay the trip we did to Italy. I approve of doing that, like selling cakes or going to the Christmas market, because it’s a way to make more economic the prize of the trip by a common way.I also agree that it’s necessary to control the pupils’ conduct way with “tamagochis”. With those instruments parents can be alert with more effectiveness if their son or daughter has been expulsed from class, has done the homework, talks too much in class... But it’s only effective if they return that paper signed up.
I would be grateful if you could improve something for our high school.

Yours sincerely,




.
.
.
.
.
.
Clàudia.